As the leading business network for the peninsula, the South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce messaging reaches many businesses and community stakeholders and our updates are a valuable source of information about what is happening in the region. During COVID, this has become the case even more so, as we have worked to distribute information on a number of COVID-related matters. Here are some opportunities we are making available for businesses to help with promotions. There is a nominal cost for each opportunity. These are especially effective if you want to:
- Tell your business story
- Share your services to a broader business audience
- Make an important announcement
- Celebrate an award or business anniversary
- Share a special upcoming event or promotion
For information about any of these opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-536-6844.
Chamber Chat Business Features
The Chamber has been holding Chamber Chats every Tuesday morning 10AM-11AM since March 2020. These sessions have become an important opportunity to network and connect with Chamber and community members. Since the beginning of September 2020, we have been featuring a local business during many of the sessions. Here is what each featured business can expect:
- Approx. 15 minutes of dedicated time
- Marketing notice designed by the Chamber team using visuals provided by the business
- Social media posted to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIN accounts
- Social media post is advertised/boosted to a targeted audience in the Peninsula
- Notice is featured in the Chamber newsletter, reaching over 1400 subscribers
- Session is shared as a Facebook Live event
- Recorded session is emailed to registered guests of the Chamber Chat
- Recorded session is posted to the Chamber's YouTube channel
The value of this opportunity is $800+. Currently, we are offering small businesses the feature for $250, with a sliding scale depending on the circumstances of the business. Bookings are available for January and February.
The Chamber can help a business spread the word to our email list of over 1400 contacts. Members who wish to send an e-blast can expect the following:
- A dedicated email sent out to the Chamber membership and followers
- Content and images are provided by the business and fully customizable
- Overview of design, layout consultation, and editing will be provided by the Chamber team
- Forwarding of inquiries/referrals as they are received by the Chamber to your business
The value of this opportunity is $500+. Currently we are offering small businesses the feature for $150. Scheduling is flexible, but the Chamber must receive notice at least 3 weeks prior so that we can schedule it effectively.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
If your business is holding a grand opening or unveiling, the Chamber can help advertise and facilitate a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate. Members who wish to take advantage of this opportunity can expect the following:
- Promotion of your event via the Chamber's emailed updates, website, and social media where applicable
- Creation of event poster, with overview of design, layout consultation, and editing provided by the Chamber team
- 8 feet worth of ribbon and large pair of shears for official ribbon cutting
The value of this opportunity is $200+. Currently we are offering small businesses the feature for $100. Scheduling is flexible and the Chamber will resume booking such opportunities when physical gatherings of 50+ are allowed to occur by order of BC's Provincial Health Officer and the provincial government.