Census Profile, 2016 Census
This product presents information for various population characteristics and levels of geography.
Population and dwelling count highlight tables, 2016 Census
These tables present focused information for various levels of geography. Percentage distributions and percentage change are available to facilitate comparisons between years and geographic areas.
GeoSearch, 2016 Census
An interactive map application that allows the viewing of various levels of geography with basic demographic data.
Focus on Geography Series, 2016 Census
This product focuses on a selected geographic area to present data highlights through text, tables and figures. A map image of the geographic area is also included.
Other 2016 Census of Population results will become available on the following dates:
- May 3, 2017 – Age, sex and type of dwelling
- August 2, 2017 – Families, households, marital status and language
- September 13, 2017 – Income
- October 25, 2017 – Immigration, ethnocultural diversity, housing and Aboriginal peoples
- November 29, 2017 – Education, labour, journey to work, language of work, mobility and migration