Wine & Beer & Spirits
Vinoscenti Vineyards is located on 13 acres of pastoral farmland lying alongside the winding banks of the Serpentine River at 15560 Colebrook Rd, Surrey.
The winery has been injected with lots of love and care by our team and our hope is the winery will serve as a focal meeting point for members of the community. We will be offering:
1. Wines that will appeal to different wine lovers, from red and white to dry and sweet. With our own grapes grown on site and also locally grown and imported BC grapes we ask you to be the judge.
2. Facilities that could be of great use to all members of the community, which include an open tasting room, a private tasting room, executive desk, a large patio, and a multipurpose room that can hold up to 40- 50 people. The multipurpose room is equipped with complete audiovisual equipment, making it the perfect space for meetings, conferences, education classes, parties, and more.
3. We will be having art shows and classical music and cultural events that intertwine with wine.
4. We offer WSET certified wine and spirit classes and wine appreciation classes.
5. Should you have any ideas and would like to co-operate with us please do contact us or even better visit us in person. If we can, we will certainly work together.
Thank you to our generous Pillar Partners