Surrey Eagles Chamber Night on Friday, March 24 at 7 PM: click here
Mayors Business Roundtable on Tuesday, April 18 at 9 AM: click here
DIVERSEcity x Minerva Women's Leadership Forum
What does it mean to be a women leader today? What are the challenges and opportunities we face? And how can we uplift and learn from each other, both personally and professionally, to advance our careers and lives?
DIVERSEcity and Minerva BC invite women leaders, emerging and established, immigrant and Canadian-born, to come together to uplift and learn from each other at our Women's Leadership Forum on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 10 am – 2 pm, at the Anvil Centre in New Westminster (777 Columbia Street), near New Westminster Skytrain Station.
Let's share our stories and strategies on overcoming barriers in the workplace; redefine what leadership looks like together, and advance equity for women of all races and backgrounds.
Highlights of the event include:
- Welcome remarks from Her Honour, the Honourable Janet Austin, Lieutenant Governor of BC
- A DIVERSEtalks panel discussion with local women leaders and open Q & A period
- Facilitated, interactive group activities for women to connect and learn from each other, led by Minerva BC
- Group laughter yoga activity presented by Tarana Kaur, founder, Happyness Yoga
- Artistic mind map group activity led by artist Chloe Greenberg
- Informal networking opportunities
- Exhibition tables with information from women’s service organizations and goods and services from local women entrepreneurs
- Light lunch served
Everyone welcome but space is limited. Registration is required to reserve your spot.
Register via Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/diversecity-x-minerva-womens-leadership-forum-tickets-570009472677
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 28, 2023
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDT