The South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce this year’s finalists for the 20th Annual Business Excellence Awards. The Chamber recognizes the achievements of businesses and organizations and their commitment to the community. This year we added 2 new categories and opened the nominations to the entire business community. Award winners will be announced at the highly anticipated awards Gala on Wednesday, February 20th 2019.
For tickets click here.
Congratulations to all the Award Nominees!
Click on the business names to visit their respective websites
Business of The Year - Small (1-10 Employees)
- Ayreborn Audio / Visual
- Hillcrest Bakery & Deli
- The Modern General Store
- Peninsula Runners
- White Rock Beach Beer Company
Business of The Year - Medium (11-40 Employees)
Business of The Year - Large (41+ Employees)
New Business of The Year
Supporter of the Arts Business of The Year
Community Builder Business of the Year
- Hazelmere Golf & Tennis Club
- Innovative Fitness
- Isle of Mann Property Group
- Oceana Parc
- Schill Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Southridge School
Non-Profit Organization of The Year
- Peace Arch Hospice Society
- SALI (Semiahmoo Animal League Inc.)
- Semiahmoo Seniors Planning Table
- Sources Community Resources Centre
Business Person of the Year – Self Owned
- Ernie Klassen – Ashberry & Logan Flowers
- Marilyn Pearson - Cuisine & Company
- Mostafa Sabeti – Golden Glory Martial Arts Academy
- Piya Sandhu – The Handpicked Home
- Tanya Sullivan – CRAFT Academy Salon
- Wayne Li – Seikido Martial Arts Federation of Canada Inc.
Business Person of the Year – Corporate
- Dan Higgins – Canadian Tire
- Jennifer Boyd – Prospera Credit Union
- Ryan Moreno – Joseph Richard Group
We would like to extend our sincere appreciation to all of our wonderful sponsors!