NEW CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCED!The South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce a unique initiative to mark its 85th Anniversary serving and supporting the business community. The following components will be included for participating businesses, especially for those sectors that have been hardest hit by the pandemic:
Package of components are valued at $2000+.Cost to members of the Chamber = FREE!Pre-registration is required. Deadline for businesses to to apply: Monday, January 17th, 2022. Some components have limited availability and will be developed in January and provided in February and beyond.All businesses are welcome to participate and join the Chamber to access the resources at no cost. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.More details for residents of the community to participate in events and giveaways will be shared soon on this website, the Chamber newsletter and through our social media channels. Be sure to stay connected with the Chamber.The campaign is made possible by project funding by the Government of Canada and delivered through the BC Chamber of Commerce. We thank our many community partners, including the Peninsula Arts & Culture Alliance, Peace Arch News, the White Rock BIA, the Surrey White Rock Community Engagement Society, the Peace Arch Hospital Foundation, and many more for supporting various components of the campaign.
- Professionally produced videos highlighting the business and key products/services shot on site by a professional team of videographers with expertise in digital marketing. These videos will be shared by the Chamber and made available to the business to use on their own website and social media platforms.
- Gift cards purchased from participating businesses used for giveaways
- Collateral marketing package of ‘Shop Local’ display material
- Reusable shopping bags, especially useful with the recent ban of plastic bags by some municipalities, including Surrey
- Business feature opportunities for virtual and in-person events, e.g. New Year New You Chamber Chat, Winter Arts Variety Show, etc.
- Free tickets to upcoming community events (to be announced)
- Additional digital marketing and support through the Chamber & partner channels, and press outreach
DECEMBER GIFT CARD PROMOTION
The December "shop local" promotion has closed. Winners will be contacted and announced soon. Stay posted for future promotions by signing up for the Chamber newsletter and following the Chamber's social media @sswrchamber.ca.