Job Title: We are looking for the right individual to join our Wealth Management Team and be our Administrative Assistant
You Will Be Reporting To:
CFO and Senior Advisor
We are the trusted advisors for affluent families, providing them with our Comprehensive Wealth Management and Family Office Services for both their personal and business lives.
310 – 15288 54A Avenue Surrey BC (main office where this position is located) and 101 –
33386 South Fraser Way Abbotsford BC where you will be needed on occasion for special circumstances.
Monday - Friday, full time from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Preparing and processing documents for advisor meetings with clients
- Ensuring prompt processing of client requests, follow-up
- Receiving inbound phone calls/emails and responding to client inquiries/requests
- Placing outbound calls/emails to clients for meeting booking, inquiries, etc
- Entering client information, transactions and notes with accuracy
- Organizing and maintaining notes, documents, etc
- Assisting in organizing and attending client events hosted by the team
- Back-up to CFO for light bookkeeping duties for select clients
Unconditional Job Requirements:
- Uncompromising client service, and excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills
- Must have experience in Investment Industry as Administrative Assistant
- Financial literacy level – understand Net Worth, RSPs, RIFs, TFSAs, Non-registered, PACs/SWPs other investment terms and concepts.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills including MS Office, scheduling, and data input
- Must be detail-oriented and perform with a high level of accuracy
- Proven clear thinker, well organized, levelheaded, solution-oriented – can-do attitude.
- Self-starter (as in does not wait to be told, you ask and try), efficient, productive, works well with a team
Not deal breakers, but… experience that may put your name closer to the top and increase pay:
- Insurance licensed and years of experience dealing with Insurance application processing
- Securities licensed
- Financial Plan creation experience
: We are a fun-loving, but high-production, successful Wealth Management Team & Family Office. Our dress code is business casual. We believe in working hard, there are crazy busy times, so we put our heads down, get the job done as a team and have fun doing it!
Salary, benefits, extras
: Starting range $42,000 - $48,000 annually, increase after 6 months if successful, and possible bonus structure 1 year out. Medical, dental, and LTD are available. Easy going when it comes to time off, as long as the work gets done and fits with other team members.
If you want to grow with us and move into different positions down the road, we encourage that. If you just plain love being that amazing back office, crucial support to the rest of the team, and want to stay there, we love that too!
How to submit resume
: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
as Word or PDF attachment, Include a cover letter. Put “Administrative Assistant” in the subject heading. No phone calls or faxes, please, as that just gets confusing. Follow these instructions and you are demonstrating basic attention to detail… don’t and your application goes straight into the delete box.
How, when, and if we will contact you
: by phone or email within one week of submission, but only for qualified applicants, which we hope you are!