Welcome to the ‘Support Local’ resource page for South Surrey & White Rock which features updates from businesses that are trying to adapt to the changing and unprecedented times brought on by COVID-19. As a community, we need to support their efforts now more than ever. You can also search by category. This resource is available free of charge to all Member and Non-Member businesses. If you are a current member of the South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce, please go to the Chamber Member Login page and add your details under ‘Support Local’. If you are not a Chamber member, you can fill out the details in the form provided. Click here. If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support LocalOpen now with new safety changesWe are reopen as of May 25th. Please give our office time to contact you to reschedule your appt. We have not forgotten you. You can call us at 604-575-1555 or email us at: email@example.com.
We have made some changes in our office to make things even more safe for your return.
- Full PPE for our clinical team inc gowns over our scrubs, clinic only shoes, face shields, masks and gloves.
- shiny new clear plexiglass “Sneeze Guards” at our reception desk.
- we would like you to call us on arrival and ensure that we are ready for you and you will be asked to stay in your car until so.
- to minimize the number of people in our office we will only be allowing patients booked in for treatment into the office (exceptions will be made for one parent with a young child or any others needing assistance) -touchless thermometer temperature checks at the front entrance on arrival along a Covid screening form review.
- we have removed our coffee station, pamphlets and magazines, closed off our kids play area, and have removed some reception area seating to comply with physical distancing.
- Commercial grade “Surgical Clean Air” air exchange units in our clinical area and separate one in the reception area.
- touchless Hand sanitizer stations at the both front and rear entrances.
- new entrance point at the rear of the office to help control the patient flow in and out of the office.
- 20 sec. hand wash stations and Crest 3D hydrogen peroxide pre-rinse in each operator
We look forward to your safe return🤗🙏🏽💚
This Support Local is promoted by South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce.