Welcome to the ‘Member Deals' page for South Surrey & White Rock Chamber Members which features offers from fantastic business around our beautiful area. As a community, we need to support their efforts as businesses now more than ever, and prioritize shopping local.
If you are a current member of the South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce, please login to your account and add your Holiday details under ‘Member Deals’.
If you are not yet a member of the Chamber, please contact the chamber.
Morgan Creek Golf Course: Steps We're Taking to Fight COVID-19Current Golf Course Policies and ProceduresThe golf course is now open to Public Play, but with rules and restrictions in place. Public can now book up to 3 days in advance and MUST BOOK ONLINE ONLY. Bookings will not be accepted over the phone or in person. The main reserver will be responsible to play for all players in the group and a credit card will be required when booking. If you are using a gift card or Golf Surrey Pass, please make note in the online booking notes. Note we will be charging your credit card on the day of play.
Golf Course Policies and Procedures at this time:
- Golfers who have recently returned from abroad must quarantine for 14 days prior to entering Morgan Creek Golf Course property. As ruled by the Federal Government of Canada.
- Everyone must maintain social distancing. The recommended minimum distance is 6 feet or 2 metres.
- Tee times are to be booked online and a credit card will be required at the time of booking.
- All player names MUST be provided at least the day before play. If you name is not on the list, you will not be granted access to the facility. If you need to change your groups, please call the golf shop at 604-265-9415.
- A maximum of 2 customers will be permitted in the golf shop at a time. Plexiglass has been installed in the shop to help protect our staff and guests.
- Rental Power carts will be permitted on a single rider basis, even if you live in the same house.
- Shoe Cleaning (air hose) is shut down until further notice.
- The driving range, practice putting greens and chipping greens are open only to registered golfers. There will be balls out for your use, no baskets will be used. We ask golfers to limit themselves to 10-15 balls to warm up with as we are only opening 8 stalls.
- Morgan Creek will be operating with 10 minute tee times
- Golfers will not be permitted on the property until 40 minutes prior to their tee time. This will help us maintain social distancing. Anyone arriving before 40 minutes, will be asked to wait in/at their car.
- Course Marshall's will be ensuring all golfers are adhering to the policies set above.
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers, no ball wash machines, no sand and seed bottles and the cups will be upside down. We request everyone leaves the pin flags in.
- The snack bar will be open, but with limited hours and selection.
- No outside alcohol is permitted on property.
- No tailgating in the parking lot before or after your round.
- All vendors and delivery drivers coming to Morgan Creek Golf Course are reminded that we do require masks to be warn. If you do not have a mask, our staff will provide you with one at the loading bay.
This Member Deal is promoted by South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce.